O' Connor Mullen specialises in employment law. Acting for both employers and employees, we provide sound advice to minimize risks in this contentious area and deal with conflict situations including:
- Representation before Workplace Relations Commission
- Representation at Labour Court and other courts
- Drafting of contracts, policies and procedures, and advice on managing the employment relationship
- Managing bullying and harassment claims
- Hands-on advice and effective risk management
- Equality claims
- Unfair dismissal
- Disciplinary procedures
- Injury at work
One of the most important decisions anyone makes in their life time is the purchase of a home. We explain the process in a no-nonsense manner and keep you right at every step.
We provide a written estimate up front so there are no surprises to upset your budget.
We all hope to avoid confrontation but there are times when it may be necessary to defend or institute court proceedings.
We provide sensible advice which may in some cases be to propose alternative resolutions and not recourse to the courts.
If you have been injured you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Contact us today and we will explain the process and advise on the likelihood of you succeeding in a claim.
Services provided include:
- Personal injury
- Road traffic claims
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in a public place
- Land ownership disputes
- Products liability
- Breach of contract
- Claims against estate of deceased persons
- Property disputes
Making a will
Everyone should make a Will and should review that Will over time. This is an opportunity to ensure proper provision is made for your family and loved ones and reduce the prospect of disputes or taxation issues arising after your death. A Will should:
- Record your wishes about your assets
- Give you peace of mind to know that you have provided for your loved ones
- Avoid any element of guessing for those left behind as to what might be your wishes
- Allow you plan
- Allow you to minimize tax which might arise on your death
Making a will is easy and inexpensive. Contact us today and mark this off your to-do list.
O’Connor Mullen provides a full commercial property service dealing with:
- Landlord and tenant
- Buying and selling commercial properties
- Buying or selling a farm
- Buying or selling investment properties
Whether you are starting in business or on the verge of a take-over O’Connor Mullen has the experience and expertise to give you reliable advice and support.
Services provided include:
- Business start up
- Company formations
- Partnership agreements and dissolution
- Employment advice
- Shareholders agreements
- Dealing with disputes
- Commercial agreements and terms and conditions
- Intellectual property advice
- Data protection compliance
- Bank and finance
- Debt collection
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Company acquisitions and sales